sigh.....contentment.....

Friday, February 18, 2011

Best laid plans....etc...etc...etc....

I have a cold....hopefully on the way out....
It's Friday.....
We have son and grandson coming for visit tonight until Sunday.....

Beds to be made up, vacuuming to be done, shopping to be done, sneezing to be done....coughing to be done....
We are supposed to go up the mountain to watch them tube tomorrow.....

To repeat....I have a cold....(break for a sneeze!!)......will I make the mountain????
Time will tell.....I hope so....... hoping for a miracle.....


...a little hot Ribena maybe????

Slainte !!! (break for a sneeze...**choo!!)

....excuse my artwork...... it's just how I feel!!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Did you make it to the mountain? I hope so.

Coramie said...

Yes we did.....I may post a few pics here. It was fun....