sigh.....contentment.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Life....

Well....it seems that I have been remiss in my blogging habits....and for that I apologize.
I shall not whine about how unmotivated I've been and how hard life is....etc...etc...etc....
The fact is ....I'm tired....because I haven't been sleeping very well....
But....I am feeling somewhat better because I seem to have found a solution of sorts. I don't really know why I don't sleep and because of that I try many solutions for the ongoing problem.

The latest one suggested to me and the one that I'm trying is

wait for it....

Breathe Right Nasal Strips.

Yep.....I'm hooked....at least for now. I have been using them for the last 2 weeks and have only had a sleepless night once.

The thing is....I dream a lot....and I mean a lot...so much more than I ever did before.
Not just regular dreams....bizarre unconnected flights of fancy....all over the map. It's interesting too....because dreams that should scare me don't. It's like I'm reading a novel and waiting for the next chapter. It's very odd...

It's amazing what a breath of air will do for you !!

So that's my post for now....I have a list of topics  and will try very hard to keep posting...

Slainte!!

No comments: