sigh.....contentment.....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

North to Alaska

We leave on Sunday for our Alaskan cruise, I'm so excited! But before we do that we have to attend my nieces wedding on Saturday night. I'm not packed or anything... h e l p ! I did buy the wedding present and some shoes for the trip. I think I know what I'm going to put into the bags, but there is so much to do first. D&T will arrive tomorrow night, so there will be visiting to do. Little Ethan has to be babysat and I have to find a sitter. I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it. I think I should not be blogging, I'd better get back to work. I just wanted you to know why you will not hear from me again until well after the 18th when I get back. Oh, yeah, my doctor wants to see me, something about high cholesterol. I'll tell you more when I get back. Have a wonderful two weeks and I'll catch up with you two when I get back.
Daphne.

No comments: