sigh.....contentment.....

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gardening response......

Apropos of the previous post on gardening....I feel I should post this little bit of wisdom which arrived in my email box this morning from Real Simple.....

“Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.” ― Lindley Karstens

I've just come in from the garden and agree totally....:-) 

Slainte!!

2 comments:

NewMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NewMe said...

Reposted with grammar corrected:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I was so impressed with the words of wisdom you have posted on the right-hand side of your blog that I took the liberty of turning them into a post on my blog. With many thanks to you, of course.