sigh.....contentment.....

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gray Hair

Do we dye or do we not dye - or do we (as I do) put in a rinse.

I just had my hair cut and wow, am I ever gray! So, off to the drug store for my regular 'Linen', non-permanent colour rinse. I do toy with just letting it be. In some kinds of lighting I look blond, but in others, like the hairdresser's, it's very gray. The advantage of the non-permanent colour is that I don't get the definite line of gray roots showing, and if I do let it go for awhile it doesn't really look that bad - or am I deluding myself?

1 comment:

Coramie said...

no delusions there ...... I think it all depends on how you're feeling....younger...then colour your hair....more confident and "mature", then leave it as is. I've been told I should let my hair go white....it's a possibility. Less hassle for sure.