sigh.....contentment.....

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Car Accident

I'm okay and so is the other driver but my poor little red "Ginny" is in the repair shop. She bled out all her transmission fluid in the middle of a cement barrier on 20oth Street. A car turned into my lane in an intersection and to avoid hitting her I went up onto this barrier. I came nose to nose with a yellow and black stripey post thing. The crunching underneath me was terrible. For a few days I will be driving a blue Yaris from Hertz. The other driver admitted responsibility for the accident. She swung wide to miss the curb as she turned onto my street and she didn't see me. I did have the green and I wasn't going fast. I may take me awhile to settle down inside though. I hate car accidents!

1 comment:

Coramie said...

Me too....and also near misses can also get you shaken up. Glad to hear you're ok.....hope your car will be returned to you soon.